perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA 2.0 issue

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA 2.0 issue

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To:
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA 2.0 issue
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:40:46 +0100

Frederic LOUI wrote:
Hello,

I'm still trying to set up RRD-MA 2.0.
During the installation process everything went fine and the test using rrd-database_TEST.xml file is working well.

In order to test the RRD-MA 2.0 with our own data, I used the wrote the confPerfSonar.xml file. (Here attached to this mail)
Then I used http://193.49.159.5:8080/exist/admin/admin.xql?panel=browse&collection=/db/rrdmaconfig to upload the new xml file
describing the RRD repository.

Last week, thanks to Nina Jeliiazkova, I managed to get the graph displayed (Last monday) using PerfSONARUI 0.10 (web start version),
but now I no the graph is displayed ...

During the installation process I used the document Metadata_Configuration_Specification.doc
and also the "stitching part" of the RRD-MA 2.0 installation dicument on the wiki ...
Loui,

The RRD MA and SQL MA stitching part of the 2.0 manual is now complete. Could you have a look at tell us what you think?

Thanks,
Loukik.