perfsonar-user - Error in deployment of LS

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Error in deployment of LS

  • From: Gaurav Chadha <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Error in deployment of LS
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:05:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm a graduate student at University of Delaware working with prof. Martin
Swany. I am trying to setup Lookup Service taking the latest code from
subversion but am not able to deploy it. I followed the instructions given on
the website and get the following error when i run the target for deploying
code:

/home/gchadha/perfsonar_svn_trunk_jan23/perfsonar/ant/axis-deploy-targets.xml:170:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.TraXLiaison

Please help !!

Thanks,
Gaurav Chadha

  • Error in deployment of LS, Gaurav Chadha, 01/23/2007