perfsonar-user - URL for new perfSONAR RRD MA installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

URL for new perfSONAR RRD MA installation

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: GEANT2-JRA1 <>, , Andreas Hanemann <>, Vedrin Jeliazkov <>, Kostas Kavoussanakis <>, 'Charaka Palansuriya' <>, Jeremy Nowell <>, , Systems <>
  • Subject: URL for new perfSONAR RRD MA installation
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:21:29 +0000

Hi,

We now have the latest version of RRD MA (1.1 beta / latest snapshot) installed and available here:
http://stats.geant2.net/perfsonar/RRDMA-access/MeasurementArchiveService

So, if you are using perfSONAR UI, the config. line for GEANT2 will have to look like this:
GÉANT2,http://stats.geant2.net/perfsonar/RRDMA-access/MeasurementArchiveService,NMWG2v2_netutil,"",utilization,utilization

The old URL will stay around for a while after which we will un-install the service. Please note that only data for access links is publicly available at this URL. We are installing another RRD MA instance which will provide both backbone data and access data. However, access to all data will be restricted.

Please feel free to ask us any questions that you might have.

Regards,
Loukik.

  • URL for new perfSONAR RRD MA installation, Loukik Kudarimoti, 11/24/2006