perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: perfSONAR installations: Upgrade deadline

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: perfSONAR installations: Upgrade deadline

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: perfSONAR installations: Upgrade deadline
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:35:55 +0200

Hi Sven,

Sven Ubik wrote:
Hi,

I moved our perfSONAR installation to a new machine (updated in the
RRD type MA Service Installations) and I upgraded to perfSONAR v1.0.
I have a few notes and questions.

Congratulations!

If you decide to use eXist could you please add to the Wiki page about your MA installation which eXist version you use? It could help us in debugging process in future.

Thanks and regards
--
Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Ntw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. (+48 61) 8582022
http://noc.man.poznan.pl ::: http://noc.pionier.gov.pl