perfsonar-user - Re: [I2G2-Proto] [perfsonar-user] Re: Java RRD-MA Access

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [I2G2-Proto] [perfsonar-user] Re: Java RRD-MA Access

  • From: "Jeff W. Boote" <>
  • To: Guilherme Rhoden <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [I2G2-Proto] [perfsonar-user] Re: Java RRD-MA Access
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:53:17 -0600

Guilherme Rhoden wrote:
Hi Jeff,

I make some "patchs" on Cacti data-sources to create the MA XML
configuration file. Now I need translate the mini howto on below URL
to English.

http://wiki.gt-med.ufsc.br/wiki/index.php/Measurement_Archive

Guilherme

Guilherme, this is very cool!

Would you be willing to contribute it to perfSONAR? Could we add it to the 'contrib' area of our svn server? Cacti seems to be growing in popularity - if we can leverage your script to make Cacti RRD deployments available as RRD MA's that would be very good for the project.

If so - you can either ask for svn access, or ask someone else to commit it for you. (Guilherme Fernandes at RNP has commit access, and I would be willing to do it as well.) I would expect this to be a new directory under:

https://svn.perfsonar.net/svn/perfsonar/trunk/perfsonar/contrib/

Nice Work!
jeff

P.S.

Were you asking for help translating the mini howto?