perfsonar-announce - [perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service - VM update

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

[perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service - VM update

  • From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>, perfsonar-announce <>, perfSONAR-Developer <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service - VM update
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 12:33:22 -0700

Hi All,

We will be switching the lookup-service instance to a different virtual machine with more resources. This is only a VM update. No updates are being made to the lookup-service itself.

*No changes* are required to the Toolkits/clients.

We do not expect the service to be impacted. But, you may notice a dip in the number of hosts/interface records (for an hour or two), while the toolkits are switching to the new instance.

Regards,
perfSONAR Team

  • [perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service - VM update, Sowmya Balasubramanian, 07/18/2022