perfsonar-announce - Re: [perfsonar-announce] Reminder: BWCTL backward compatibility discontunued in 4.2

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

Re: [perfsonar-announce] Reminder: BWCTL backward compatibility discontunued in 4.2

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Casey Russell <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-announce] Reminder: BWCTL backward compatibility discontunued in 4.2
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:17:14 -0700

Thanks Casey! You have the correct path. It should be updated on the main site now.

On July 23, 2019 at 1:06:50 PM, Casey Russell () wrote:

Andy,

     A note for your documentation, and perhaps others in the group.  It's a tiny thing, but the documentation page you point to ( http://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_update.html#bwctl-support ) says that to find bwctl measurements currently running on your hosts, you should /usr/lib/perfsonar/scripts/find_bwctl_tests.  On my host(s), that script appears to be named /usr/lib/perfsonar/scripts/find_bwctl_measurements.  maybe it's a leftover from 4.0 or something?

Sincerely,
Casey Russell
Network Engineer
KanREN