perfsonar-announce - [perfsonar-announce] New web100 Kernel available

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

[perfsonar-announce] New web100 Kernel available

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: , "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-announce] New web100 Kernel available
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:42:16 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

All,

New web100 kernel packages are now available for users of the perfSONAR toolkit on CentOS 6. You may run 'yum update' to grab the new kernel. You should restart your host after the upgrade completes. Full details on this particular patch can be found in the previous email.

NOTE: The perfSONAR project will not be applying the web100 patch to any kernels released after October 17, 2017. This patch is only for CentOS 6 as the web100 patch is not compatible with the kernel released for CentOS 7.

Thank you,
The perfSONAR Team