Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
[perfsonar-announce] New web100 kernel now available
- From: Andrew Lake <>
- To: perfsonar-announce <>, perfsonar-user <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] New web100 kernel now available
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:25:09 -0400
New web100 kernel packages are now available for users of the perfSONAR toolkit. You may run 'yum update' to grab the new kernel. You should restart your host after the upgrade completes. Full details on this particular patch can be found in the previous email.
Note this is just a kernel upgrade and the other perfSONAR packages have NOT been updated. Please let us know if you have any questions or issues.
The perfSONAR Team
On March 23, 2016 at 2:17:37 PM, Andrew Lake () wrote:
- [perfsonar-announce] RedHat CVE and New CentOS Kernel, Andrew Lake, 03/23/2016
- [perfsonar-announce] New web100 kernel now available, Andrew Lake, 03/25/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.