- From: Aaron Brown <>
- To: undisclosed-recipients:;
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] NDT 188.8.131.52 Bugfix Release
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 13:58:33 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
NOTE: If you've installed the ndt-server-apache RPM package before, you will
need to run "yum reinstall ndt-server-apache" after this upgrade. This step
won't be necessary during future upgrades.
We would like to announce the availability of NDT version 184.108.40.206. This is a
minor release that contains a couple bugfixes for problems users were
- fakewww could have problems restarting on reboot or log rotation
- The "Test Again" functionality in the Web GUI could fail with the Java
Applet backend in some configurations
A source tarball is available at
You can find RPMs at the Internet2 RPM repository at
http://software.internet2.edu/ . Existing users that have auto-updates
configured should download the changes in the next 24 hours. Those without
auto-updates can run 'yum update' by hand to get the latest version. To use
Apache instead of fakewww, install the package ‘ndt-server-apache’ using yum,
and run “service ndt restart” and “service httpd restart”.
Thanks again to all our testers and those that provided feedback.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to
- [perfsonar-announce] NDT 220.127.116.11 Bugfix Release, Aaron Brown, 05/05/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.