- From: Aaron Brown <>
- To: "" <>, "" <>, perfsonar-announce <>
- Cc: "<>" <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] NDT 3.7.0 Now Available
- Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 20:00:29 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
We would like to announce the availability of NDT version 3.7.0 This is a major new release, that contains, among other things:
- Adds support for Java 8 to the java client
- Adds a WebSockets-based client, allowing modern web browsers to perform NDT tests without requiring the use of any plugins
- Includes a substantially redesign of the Web GUI
- Support for using Apache instead of ‘fakewww’
- Improves the security of fakewww for those who still use it
A source tarball is available at http://software.internet2.edu/sources/ndt/ndt-3.7.0.tar.gz
You can find RPMs at the Internet2 RPM repository at http://software.internet2.edu/ . Existing users that have auto-updates configured should download the changes in the next 24 hours. Those without auto-updates can run 'yum update' by hand to get the latest version. To use Apache instead of fakewww, install the package ‘ndt-server-apache’ using yum, and run “service ndt restart” and “service httpd restart”.
Thanks again to all our testers and those that provided feedback.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to
- [perfsonar-announce] NDT 3.7.0 Now Available, Aaron Brown, 05/01/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.