perfsonar-announce - New web100 kernel and LiveCD available

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

New web100 kernel and LiveCD available

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: perfsonar-announce <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: New web100 kernel and LiveCD available
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:37:32 -0400

All,

New web100 kernel packages are now available for netinstall users of the
perfSONAR-PS toolkit. You may run 'yum update' to grab the new kernel. You
should restart your host after the upgrade completes. Full details on this
particular patch can be found in the previous email. Note this is just a
kernel upgrade and the other perfSONAR-PS packages have NOT been updated.

We have also built a new LiveCD with the latest kernel and updated 3.3.2
packages. We don't always build a new LiveCD but did this time since a number
of patches have been released since the LiveCD was last built. You can grab
the latest LiveCD from http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/

Thank you,
The perfSONAR Team

On Aug 1, 2014, at 8:50 AM, Andrew Lake