perfsonar-announce - Re: cacti vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-2708 and CVE-2014-2709)

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

Re: cacti vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-2708 and CVE-2014-2709)

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>, perfsonar-announce <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: cacti vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-2708 and CVE-2014-2709)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 16:07:28 -0400

Greetings;

A patched version of the perfSONAR_PS-Toolkit package (v 3.3.2-15) is now
available via yum. This contains fixes for the aforementioned cacti CVEs.
Netinstall users should apply this immediately, and LiveCD users can continue
to use the workaround listed below.

Please let us know if any questions;

-jason

On Apr 14, 2014, at 10:55 PM, Jason Zurawski