performingarts - Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Network Performing Arts Production Workshop
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:59:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello all  -  Please forward as appropriate.  I will be at the workshop and am happy to facilitate introductions and foster opportunities to work with our European partners.  And I look forward to seeing some of you there.    Best regards.   - Ann
_______________
Ann Doyle
Community Engagement Manager
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011

- - - - - -
INVITATION
- - - - - -

8th Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

4-6 May 2015

London, UK (Royal College of Music)

This workshop is part of a series of events that the GÉANT Association
in Europe organises together with Internet2 in the US.

The workshop programme
will combine performing arts and the latest networking technology. This
event will be an opportunity for participants to expand their knowledge
and discuss new possibilities in areas where real-time arts performance
and cutting-edge networking technology meet. The workshop serves as an
ideal platform for interdisciplinary discussion and collaboration.

The main focus of the sessions will be on live demonstrations using the
technology and real-life use cases followed by round-table discussions.
As in previous years, the sessions will be very much hands-on,
encouraging the participants to generate new ideas about how the
technology presented can be used in various performing arts.

During the 3-day workshop, there will be many opportunities for
networking, including a special cocktail reception on Monday and a
buffet dinner on Tuesday evening, followed by a public performance
titled “The Infinite Bridge”, a multimedia symphony by students from the
Royal College of Music. You can read more at

The workshop registration is OPEN!

We look forward to welcoming you to the workshop!

  • Network Performing Arts Production Workshop, Ann Doyle, 03/12/2015