performingarts - Performing Arts meeting at Internet2 Global Summit

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Performing Arts meeting at Internet2 Global Summit

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Performing Arts meeting at Internet2 Global Summit
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:51:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello all  -  I am delighted to see many of you registered for Internet2's Global Summit in Washington DC, April 26-30.   On Tuesday, April 28, I will be hosting our Performing Arts Advisory gathering from 6:00PM -7:15PM Eastern Time.    If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, and would like to join us via H.323 video conferencing, would you please reply to me with the following information and I'll coordinate with our video conferencing team.

Name:
Email address:
IP address of video conference endpoint:
Geographic location and time zone of endpoint:
Technical contact email and phone:

I will need to submit this information by Close of Business this Wednesday, March 11.   Thank you, and I look forward to seeing many of you in about 7 weeks.   Best regards.   - Ann
Ann Doyle
Community Engagement
Higher Education, Affiliate and Cultural Programs
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011

  • Performing Arts meeting at Internet2 Global Summit, Ann Doyle, 03/09/2015