performingarts - Performing Arts Advisory Meeting

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Performing Arts Advisory Meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Performing Arts Advisory Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:20:46 -0400

Hello all  --  I look forward to seeing many of you in Arlington next week for the Spring 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting!  Below is our Performing Arts Advisory Group meeting location and agenda.  Note, the time for this meeting is later than usual.  The Welcome Reception precedes it from 6-7:30 p.m. and there will be plenty of food to make that our dinner before we meet.  Safe and hassle-free travels!   -- Ann

Internet2 Performing Arts Advisory Group Meeting
When: Tuesday April 19, 7:30 - 8:45 PM EDT
Location: Alexandria
Crystal Gateway Marriott
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA  22202

Agenda:
Announcement & updates.

Presentation:  DVTS Plus, Kazunori Sugiura, WIDE Project

Updates from committee members
Ann Doyle
Global & Cultural Collaborations
Internet2