performingarts - Performing Arts Advisory Meeting

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Performing Arts Advisory Meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Performing Arts Advisory Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:17:04 -0400

Hello all  --  I look forward to seeing many of you in Arlington in two weeks for the Spring 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting.  Below is our Performing Arts Advisory Group meeting location and time (note: different time, post-reception).

Important:   If you plan to join this meeting via video conference, please let me know by close of business this Wednesday, April 6.  I will need to commit to or cancel equipment by April 7.    Thank you!   -- Ann

Internet2 Performing Arts Advisory Group Meeting
When: Tuesday April 19, 7:30 - 8:45 PM, Eastern Daylight Time
Location: Alexandria
Crystal Gateway Marriott
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA  22202