performingarts - Important Opportunity

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Important Opportunity

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Important Opportunity
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:43:33 -0400

Hello all!  Happy brink of spring, though we're about to get dumped on here in Ann Arbor!   :)

Internet2's Strategic Planning is underway and the national committee is seeking input about Internet2's new Advisory Councils.   This is an important opportunity to have our thoughts, ideas, concerns heard.   Please take the opportunity early next when you're back in the office to respond to a few questions online.   Jack Suess, Chair of the Applications, Middleware, and Services Advisory Council, has specifically requested our input as a thoughtful follow up to his visit to our committee meetings last fall in San Diego.

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/I2SP/Questions+for+the+Community

I'm in the office all next week if you have questions.   Warm regards.    -- Ann

--
Ann Doyle, Arts & Humanities Initiatives
Internet2

office: +1 734-352-7011

Be part of the future!
2008 Internet2 Strategic Planning
http://www.internet2.edu/strategicplanning

  • Important Opportunity, Ann Doyle, 03/21/2008