performingarts - Solar energy investment

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Solar energy investment

  • From: "VASHTI Israel" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Solar energy investment
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 19:29:37 +0180

Good news from QCPC give you the real alternative to hit the jackpot.
QCPC is a company with far-sighted aims.

Company strategy is to diversify within the power supply marketplace
and build strong, niche oriented operations around the globe.
QCPC take a long-term view of business, focusing on growth and overall
evolution of our subsidiaries in future.

Company has chosen one of solar power producer.

As you know oil prices are growing up higer and higer!
A great amount of electricity generating plants uses oil-products.
May be your domestic electrical power supplier or heat register works by
using oil-products.
Modern technologies of solar extraction also are very effective in bad light
or sun and the accumulating
energy can be saved inside special batteries. That is why we can talk about
full energy-independent house.

In century of high technologies we can't imagine urban life without energy.
A lot of states in our country has enough reserve of solar power to generate
needed
electric energy. Furthermore the President realizes the important role of
this policy and
allocated $1 Billion to Renewable Energy.

U.S. Department of Energy FY 08 budget includes $179 million for the
President's Initiative.
Particularly Solar America Initiative - $148 million;

QCPC is at the right time and place now. They have chosen promising line of
activity for your
share investments and we negotiated a contract with Samlex America, which has
manufactured and distributed power supply products to more than 90 countries
worldwide since 1991.
Innovative product designs, strict quality control, and responsible after
sales service provide customers with high quality power conversion products
at extremely competitive prices.

Because of this news the prices of the QCPC stocks are about to grow up.
CompaniesÂ’ financial condition is steady now. An overall market and economic
conditions are also can better affect the performance of the QCPC's shares.

  • Solar energy investment, VASHTI Israel, 02/08/2007