performingarts - Properties.

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Properties.

  • From: Salif Bashir <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Properties.
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:33:52 -0500

Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Salif Bashir a top Sudanese Goverment
official who opposed the war in Dafour in my country Sudan.Due to my
oppostion to the war, the goverment of my country has been persecuting me and
my family.Consequently my wife,children and I managed to enter a red cross
airplane that was evacuating foreigners and we are presently in Port
Elizabeth,South Africa.

We wish to invest in properties your country with your assistance and
cooperation.If you are in a good position to help my family, please send an
e-mail to the e-mail address below indicating your desire to help my family
invest this funds in your country. best regards and hope to meet you soon.

God bless,

Salif Bashir

E-mail:

  • Properties., Salif Bashir, 02/08/2007