performingarts - I Need a Favour (I INHERIT MY DAD PROPERTIES)

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

I Need a Favour (I INHERIT MY DAD PROPERTIES)

  • From: Joyce Hawkins <@38.for.u>
  • To:
  • Subject: I Need a Favour (I INHERIT MY DAD PROPERTIES)
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 03:11:30 GMT

Hello,
My name is Joyce Hawkins,i was born in Naples Florida and my parents are from
USA AZ,but grown up in UK.Bcos my parents base in UK and work there,my father
is Estate Developer and now he is Dead,am the only child for them single and
i have been cheated by some guys that are not ready for marriage.
I need your assistance thats the reason why i send u this message inorder to
get things right for my self...
I have been surfer alot since when i lost my Dad and my mom,still evereything
is hard for me to live good life,Last 2 weeks found my father's file which
contain all his properties...
My Dad is rich,alot and all his properties belong to me but to have them is
defficult for me....
In my father's account,i see that my Dad has about $10,000000 in his account
and name of the bank is (Standard Chatered Bank UK) also have 2 buildings of
houses in western africa,that worth about $2.8millions.
Now i have contact the Bank in UK to claim the money and my father's
properties in Africa which i inherit.But they want me to pay a sum of $100000
and tender Valid account where they are going to transfer the money too,now i
have paid $48,000 remaing $52,000 to complete.plz help with the remaing money
and forward ur valid account info to the bank so that they can transfer the
money into ur account and i promise i'm going to give u %38 out of the money
as u help me.
Thanks.
Joyce Hawkins.