performingarts - We Seek Capable Individual To Work For Us

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

We Seek Capable Individual To Work For Us

  • From: SP International Co.Ltd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: We Seek Capable Individual To Work For Us
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 02:27:29 +0000

Title: New Page 1
Employment Offer

We distrubute any kinds of leather watches which we supply to our clients all over the world.We are looking for a representative in to work for us as a part-time worker and we are willing to pay 15% for every transaction,which wouldnt affect your present State of work.First of all will like to know more about you below :

1.Full Names___________________________________________________
2.Age ___________________________________________________
3.House Address________________________________________________
4.City:________________________________________________________
5.State:_______________________________________________________
6.Zipcode:_____________________________________________________
7.Country______________________________________________________

Presently,Our main factory is located in China. Visit

http://www.kingswatchband.com/China%20Site/Chinese_index.htm

we are looking for a representative,someone who would help us in recording business transaction and receiving payments from our customers in the states,to the Courier Service world-wide so that the goods can be transport to the clients. These payments are in cashiers cheques or money orders and wire transaction and they would come to you in your name,so all you need do is cash it, deduct your 15% and wire the rest to us via western union,i hope that is okay If you are interested..

We look forward to your quick reply. Regards. Please if you intrested please kindly mail me back Notices
email:

http://www.kingswatchband.com/China%20Site/Chinese_index.htm

  • We Seek Capable Individual To Work For Us, SP International Co . Ltd, 02/05/2007