performingarts - Company Representative Is Needed (JOB OFFER)

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Company Representative Is Needed (JOB OFFER)

  • From: James Wilkie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Company Representative Is Needed (JOB OFFER)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:16:08 -0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. James Wilkie; I work with group of business men who deal on
raw materials such as Calcite,Barytes,Manganese,Dioxide,Dolomite,Mica,China
Clay ,Mangnese
and Construction chemicals. Our Company(Major Biz INT'L) was
established in 1991.Over the years we have accumulated invaluable experience
in our business and we are proud to claim we are first among
equals.

We have limited countries where our products are been exported.Due to the
quality of our products we have some sucessfully few customers in America and
Canada Countries. And due to the high demand for our products in
America,Canada and Europe,we have decided to move our products fully into the
continent of America,Canada and Europe.By so doing,we are searching for
reliable persons/companies who canact as a DISTRIBUTOR//RECEIVING OFFICER for
us.He/She will act as mediumbetween our customers and us in their established
area.

Most of our clients will be making payments to you through you to us in the
form of Certified cheque,bank draft,cashier cheques,western
union,and wire transfer.But whichever option that they opt for,you
would be entitiled to 10% ten percent.

YOUR BENEFITS.
If aprroved as our Representative,you are entitled to an annual income of
$25,000USD and 10% of whatever amount you receive from customers who are
making payments through you to us.Please if you are interested intransacting
business with Us, we will be very glad.Please, forward to us
the following informations,

1.Full Names_________________________________________
2.House Address______________________________________
3.State:_____________________________________________
4.City:______________________________________________
5.Zipcode:____________________________________________
6.Phone Number________________________________________
7.Country_______________________________________________
8.Occupation_____________________________________________
9.Annual income__________________________________________

Contact us via
email:
for more information.
Thank you as we await your further response.
In Trust And Good Faith

Mr James Wilkie(CEO),
Block G, Floor 6,
Chunxiaoyuan,