performingarts - Update Your Account Information

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Update Your Account Information

  • From: Halifax Online Service <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Update Your Account Information
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:37:57 -0500

Title: Bank of America

IMPORTANT SECURITY ALERT

Please note that our system recently noted that your attemption of signing on to your account was failed while some errors occured during the processing update of your online account you are having with our bank..

We sincerely hereby to notify you that you should kindly follow below link to update your online account for your security safety ensured by our financial insititution.

https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_mem_bin/FormsLogin.asp?source=halifaxouk

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request, your account may leads to be temporarily suspended

Investment Fund Managers Limited, Halifax Life Limited and Halifax Share Dealing Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services AuthorityThey are entered in the Financial Services Authority's Register and their Register Numbers are 106048, 119223, 171881 and 183332. This is an English language site, all contracts will be in the English language only. For optimal viewing of this site you will need Macromedia Flash version 5 or above. Copyright © 2006 Halifax plc. All rights reserved