performingarts - friendly

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

friendly

  • From: "Dickerson Felicia" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: friendly
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:35:06 +1000

midwife
But like I say, finally, I've managed to snap out of it. You're right - people definitely need to talk about it more.
On the one hand I do think it's important to try to protect people from misleading advertising messages and over-inflated claims. "All natural" means nothing by itself - lots of natural flora and fauna are harsh if you swallow them, as anyone who has ever taken the laxative senna will know. I am sure that this blog is read a great many people, so I beleive it is important to keep people as informed as possible.
As for the "feeling" it lol.
Yep, it's not just a bit of bloating caused by stress, you know. I dont understand those people who somehow seem to get a thrill by dumping all over someone else. On top of this, one of my newsletter subscribers is hopefully being interviewed for the November issue of UK Cosmopolitan, which is pretty great - Cosmo has a huge number of readers. I normally get a week or two of good health at a time, but right now I can only seem to manage a couple of days before everything dies a death again, so I'm really not sure what to do about that.
To read the full article go to Medscape. Anyhow I suppose I had a point to this somewhere. You're right - people definitely need to talk about it more.
I have no pain, no wind, no agonising consipation, no runs, no bloating - or at least I occasioanlly have a bit of wind like any normal person.
Just know that the blamers will blame no matter what.
Now, this is not the kind of traditional hypochondria where you find a small bump on your left ear and decide you've got a brain tumour. Does anyone out here actually have a doc who listens to them and addresses all their symptoms?
Well, when I say normal I mean normal for me, which is really quite abnormal for most normal people.
I haven't read your blog for a while, as I recently moved house. My life doesn't suck, but my IBS certainly does - and this is an IBS blog.
But fortuently I do feel better when off the gluten, dairy and sugar, although I don't get to eat anything it seems. I suppose I can cope with the IBS itself.
Historically IBS was.
Just know that the blamers will blame no matter what.
Or is it just an impressive-sounding "science bit"? But Digestrol is the ONLY solution that addresses the root cause of the actual problem at a cellular levelWow, how lucky am I to stumble upon the ONLY product that does that! I welcome the vitimin D theory - I will let you know.
Did you notice it also says it "quickly reverses IBS" - as if IBS is not only progressive, but destructive to your body in a physical way, and it will reverse that process!

  • friendly, Dickerson Felicia, 12/06/2006