performingarts - Part Time Job Opportunity

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Part Time Job Opportunity

  • From: D&G Art and Craft Holding <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Part Time Job Opportunity
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:43:00 -0600

D & G ARTS & CRAFTS
1-3 Leinster Gardens LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM W2 6DP,
United Kingdom.
+447024079938

JOB OPPORTUNITY

D&G HOLDINGS,an establishment that deals
in the Import and export of Art & crafts,antiques and textiles and
fabric materials,We are looking for a trustworthy representative in
the united states that will aid as a link between us and our customers
in
the USA

Respond only if you will like to work from home part-time
and get paid weekly without leaving or it affecting your present job.

(PAY IS GOOD)Please if you are interested forward the following info:

Email:

1.Full names 2.Phone number/fax 3.Full contact address.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Mrs Vianfowler

  • PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY, Jummy Pilson, 11/24/2006
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Part Time Job Opportunity, D&G Art and Craft Holding, 11/30/2006