performingarts - PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY

  • From: Jummy Pilson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:25:43 -0500

Are you blessed with a new child yet unable to attend work?
Are you a college student with old class schedules impairing regular work
time? Are you jobless sitting at home and connected to the Internet? Well
you're in luck!!! We are looking for honest and communicative people to work
as the representative of our company that will be receiving payment from our
customers. I mean someone that will stand as our company cashier and you will
be paid $400 per any payment you cash and you will send the remaining balance
to our company accountant Via Western Union or Money Gram!! But, the Payment
will come inform of Wire transaction, Cheque and Money Order. This is not a a
offer that require you to pay setup fees or sign up to a mailing list. This
is a offer requiring part time only and it will not affect your current job.
You will earn money even without going out of your house or office. The job
is regular the wages are solid. Spaces are limited so act now for this great
intuitive job offer. All you have to do is help us receive payments fro
m our customers and clients in the states. These payments are in wire
transaction, cheque or money orders and they would come to you in your name
and information and the reason for this is that you will be the one to cash
the payment, so all you need to do is to cash the payment and deduct your own
$400 and you will transfer the remaining balance that will be left with you
after you deduct your own share. If you are intrested, send me the following
details so that i can send you the employment form:

Name:
Home address:
State/Country:
E-mail address:
and phone number for me to get in contact with you.
DO NOT TURN THIS OFFER DOWN!! GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!

UK Branch Office:
Jummy Pilson
505 Northcroft Road, Ealing London W13 9SU.
Company Name: Scottish Ent.

  • PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY, Jummy Pilson, 11/24/2006