performingarts - Online Banking Update Alert

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Online Banking Update Alert

  • From: � 2006 Bank of America Corporation. <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Online Banking Update Alert
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:42:02 +0100

Title: New Page 1
Bank of America. Higher Standards
Need additional up to the minute account information? Sign in

As part of our continuous efforts and total commitment to all our numerous banking customers, we've updated our SSL servers to give our customers a better and secure banking service. If you are a Bank of America customer, please sign in to Online Banking and update your online information. Once this is done, you can continue using your online banking facilities without running into future distractions.

Thanking you for banking with us.

Please do not reply to this message. For all other questions, call any of operators.

Bank of America, N.A. Member. Equal Housing Lender
© 2006 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved
Olympic Logo

  • Online Banking Update Alert, © 2006 Bank of America Corporation ., 11/19/2006