performingarts - Company Representative Is Needed

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Company Representative Is Needed

  • From: Mr Kelly Johnson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Company Representative Is Needed
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:38:51 +0100 (CET)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Kelly Johnson; I work with group of business men who deal on
raw materials such
as alcite,Barytes,Manganese,Dioxide,Dolomite,Mica,China Clay ,Mangnese
and Construction chemicals. Our Company(Major Biz INT'L) was
established in 1991.Over the years we have accumulated invaluable
experience in our business and we are proud to claim we are first among
equals.

We have limited countries where our products are been exported.Due to
the quality of our products we have some sucessfully few customers in
America and Canada Countries. And due to the high demand for our
products in America,Canada and Europe,we have decided to move our
products fully into the continent of America,Canada and Europe.

By so doing,we are searching for reliable persons/companies who can
act as a DISTRIBUTOR//RECEIVING OFFICER for us.He/She will act as
medium
between our customers and us in their established area.Most of our
clients will be making payments to you through you to us in the form of
Certified cheque,bank draft,cashier cheques,western union,and wire
transfer.But whichever option that they opt for,you would be entitiled
to ten
percent.

YOUR BENEFITS.
If aprroved as our Representative,you are entitled to an annual income
of $25,000USDper year and 10% of whatever amount you receive from
customers who are making payments through you to us.Please if you are
interested in
transacting business with Us, we will be very glad.
Please, forward to us the following informations,

1.Full Names________________________

2.House Address_____________________

3.Phone NUmber______________________

4.State_____________________________

5.Country___________________________

6.Occupation________________________

7.City and Age_____________________

Contact us via
email:
for more information.
Thank you as we await your further response.
In Trust And Good Faith

Mr Kelly Johnson(CEO),
Block G, Floor 6,
Chunxiaoyuan,
Zhongshan Garden,
Zhaohui Road 221,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310014, China

  • Company Representative Is Needed, Mr Kelly Johnson, 11/18/2006