performingarts - Online Part Job For You

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Online Part Job For You

  • From: Online Recruiting Manager <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Online Part Job For You
  • Date: 31 Oct 2006 15:09:25 -0000

Dear Candidate,

We have a job offer available for you in response to your Initial requestin
the Job search directory.We are a company based in ASIA.We have been
recieving orders from NORTHERN AMERICA,AUSTRALIA,and EUROPE which we have not
been able to process competently since we do not have a payment recieving
personel in these Areas.We have decided to recruit payment officers online
hence we will be needing a representative to processour payments in these
areas - due to delays in processing payments from:

these areas in ASIA.

What we offer:

Flexible program: two hours/day at your choice, daytime and evening time.
Work at home: checking e-mail and going to the bank Part time or full time
Professional contact team with very good support and communication skills

Other highlights: no selling involved, no kit to buy,we won't charge you
anything

Monthly
salary: $450 every two weeks to a total of $900 per month

Commission:
10% of every money order/check that is cashed instantly "cash in hand" or
"cash on counter" is what you get from the total cashedamount.

EXAMPLE If you receive a check of$1,000.00 your net income is $100.00,our
company supports any fees. You will process at least 2-3 orders per day and
you will earn more than $200.00 cash in hand each day.

REMEMBER: THE MORE ORDERS YOU PROCESS- AT A FASTER THE RATE THE HIGHER YOU
STAND TO EARN DAILY.
What we ask:Two free hours daily not including weekends, Internet access for
sending and receiving e-mails,available means of cashing money orders/checks
at your bank using your existing bank account.
IMPORTANT:

You must be over 18 years of age.
U.S,UK,CANADIAN OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.

If you meet these conditions and wish to apply send this reference
positionnumber#3456234 and please contact us by replying at this e-mail
address
()
to receive a Representative Contract agreement.

Please the following information are requested from you below:

Full names,

Contact or Mailing address

Phone/fax numbers

Current Occupation

Age

Sex

We will never ask you for anything more then that, no bank names, no bank
account number, routing number, credit card, passwords, ssn # etc. If anyone
asks for those on our behalf please do not give out this info.
This is to ensure your security and non involvement in cases of Identity
Theft.

Thanks for taking time to read our offer.

Best Regards.

Tim Stencel.( REFERRING AGENT) for

TIM AND KINGS (III)

TIMK International
Copyright Reserved 2006

  • Online Part Job For You, Online Recruiting Manager, 10/31/2006