performingarts - Part Time Work/Job from home

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Part Time Work/Job from home

  • From: United Asian Trading Company <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Part Time Work/Job from home
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:19:04 -0500

United Asian
Trading Company.

Dear Sir/Ma,
offered you a place in our Part time job/Work from home
Job scheme. We are an International middle-man trading company with our
corporate headquarters based in Japan and liason offices in 36 countries from
across Europe and Northern America .Since establishment
in 1974 we have done our business in Mainland Asia and Oceania, in 1990 we
extended our Region of supplies due to continious demands to Northern America
and Europe.
We deal on raw factory materials and finished personal care products
including live longproducts .As a result of our competent records for
treating customer demands and supplies ,customers have refered us
to other possible clients and we have been recieving orders from Northern
America, Europe And Australia-These are areas we classified as outside our
reach initially.

1.0. WORK SCOPE:
We discovered that since we started business in the USA and CANADA ,we
have been having problems getting payments from our customers as it was very
uneasy for them to send payments
to Asia even when they did, foreign checks will normally take at least
30 Working days to clear Asia and Africa (this period will normally delay our
business) This office could not stand with handling all of the payments as
the number of staffs could not meet the
number of payments been recieved- hence we decided to hire individuals
over the internet who will help us recieve and process payments and then
forward to any of our offices which we designate.

2.0. WHAT WE OFFER:

2.1. Flexible program: Two hours daily at your choice (Day time or Evening
Time).

2.2. Work at Home: Check e-mails, going to the Bank-part time or full time
,professional contact team with very good support and
Communication Skills.

2.3. Other Highlights: No selling Involved, No Kits to Buy, No Advance fees,
We won't charge you anything.

3.0. SALARY AND WAGES:

3.1. You are entitled to a $450:00 Payment which will come in every two
weeks, this amounts to a total of $900:00 Monthly.

3.2. Commission: 10% of every transaction succesfully processed-checks, money
orders that is cashed instantly and forwarded to our designated offices with
and outside the USA. "Cash In Hand" or "Cash at counter"
is what we request this is to speed up our supply as we will not supply
without recieving payments from our customers.

Example: If you recieve a check of $1,000:00 your net Income is $100:00 and
the balance of $900:00 Is forwarded to the company.

4.0. How to Forward Payments:

4.1. Once you have recieved and processed payments, you will be requested to
forward payments via which ever method which we will
instruct you to forward the payments through-sometimes via direct
transfer to our accounts and some other times via Western Union or Money-Gram.

REMINDAL:
(I)YOU WILL PROCESS 2-3 ORDERS PER DAY.
(II)THE MORE ORDERS YOU PROCESS AT A FASTER RATE,THE HIGHER YOU STAND TO EARN
DAILY.
(III)THE MORE YOU PROCESS PAYMENTS FASTER THE HIGHER YOUR FIXED EARNINGS PER
EVERY TWO WEEKS WILL GROW.
(IV)YOU MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE,WITH A US,UK,CANADIAN OR AUSTRALIAN
CITIZENSHIP.

5.0. WHAT WE ASK: Two free hours daily not including weekends, Internet
access for sending and receiving e-mails, available means of cashing money
orders/checks at your bank using your existing bank account.If you meet these
conditions all you have to do is make contact with us providing your mailing
address, phone or fax numbers (for contact purposes) using the contact
informations as set below and we'll respond to you within 24-48 Hours with
our contract of agreement as well as how to begin work with us.

Manager: Alan Peters
Payments Department.
Contact Person: Stanley Song
E-mail:

Time: 24 Hours daily by e-mail

We will never ask you for anything more then that, no bank names, no bank
account number, routing number, credit card, passwords, ssn # etc. If anyone
asks for those on our behalf please do not give out this info. This is to
ensure your security and non involvement in cases of Identity Theft.

Thanks

  • Part Time Work/Job from home, United Asian Trading Company, 10/30/2006