performingarts - Work At Home(Part Time Job Offer)

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Work At Home(Part Time Job Offer)

  • From: Curtis Jason <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Work At Home(Part Time Job Offer)
  • Date: 16 Oct 2006 16:43:21 -0000
  • Campaign_name: 7gm3cas5
  • Cid: 3511

Title: Interactive.com Catalog

Goodday,
My name is Curtis Jason ,I am an artist. I live in United Kingdom,with my one kids,two cats,and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house. I have been doing art work since I was a small child. That gives me about 22 years of experience. I major edin art in high school and took a few college art courses.Most of mywork is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating art work on the computer.I have been selling my art for the last 2years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines.I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my artworks to Americans,they are always offering to pay with a via acashiers cheque America postal money order,which is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom.I am looking for a representative in the United State,Canada and other European Countries who will be working for me as a partime worker and i will be willing to pay 15% for every transaction,which wouldn't affect your present state of work,someone who would help me recieve payments frommy customers in the states.I mean someone that is responsible andreliable,cause the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working
on setting up abranch in the states,so for now i need a representative in the united states who will be handlingthe payment aspect.
PS:
These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money check or money  or America postal money order deduct your percentage(15%),and wire the rest back. But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone that gets away with our money,i mean the FBI branch inWashington gets involved. It wouldnt cost u any amount,u are to receive payments which will be sent to u by fedex or usps from my business patners, which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via westernunion money transfer or Emoney gram money transfer,all transfer fees should be deducted fromthe money.
If you are interested,please get back to me as soon as possible with to get details of how to start working for me.
My Regular Email :
     Best Regards.
         Curtis.

You are subscribed as . To unsubscribe please click here.

  • Work At Home(Part Time Job Offer), Curtis Jason, 10/16/2006