performingarts - Congratulations!! Your Email have won the Osterreichische Lotterien

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Congratulations!! Your Email have won the Osterreichische Lotterien

  • From: Osterreichische Lotterien Center <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Congratulations!! Your Email have won the Osterreichische Lotterien
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:45:40 +0200

Osterreichische Lotterien
Central Office Management and Central Services:
Rennweg 44 AT - 1038 Wien,Austria.
Reference Number: OL/05-AT/2673
Batch: OL/05/6565

Congratulations!!!
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final
draws of Osterreichische Lotterien Program.
Osterreichische Lotterien draw was conducted from an exclusive list of
25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an
advanced automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of
our international promotions program which we conduct every year."No tickets
were sold".
After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to serial
number 25-6565 drew the lucky numbers 6-13-18-24-33-39 which consequently
emerged you as one of first fifty (50) lucky winners in this category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of €1,000,000.00 (One
Million EURO) in cash credited to file OL/05-AT/2673. This is from a total
cash prize of €50 Million Euro shared amongst the first fifty (50) lucky
winners in this category.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for Osterreichische
Lotterien. The estimated €50 million jackpot would be
the sixth-biggest in Europe history. The biggest was the €363 million jackpot
that went to two winners in a Febuary 2005 drawing of The Big Game Mega
Millions' predecessor.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in London. In view of this, your
€1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro) would be released to you by our affiliate
bank in Europe.
Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of
your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him.

Please file for your claim to our European booklet representative office
Agent online.

Mrs,Sarah Mozilla Gulan
Osterreichische Lotterien
Information and Payment Bureau:
London Representative Office.
Phone: +447724526325
Fax: +447724526325
E-mail us:

Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of your
prize funds Hitch Free.

NOTICE: Verification claims with error or any information(s) missing above
for payment will be dishonoured and disqualified as abuse to our Policy Terms
and Services.

All prize funds must be claimed not later than One month. After this date all
funds will be returned to the LOTTERIEN TREASURY as unclaimed.

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,please endeavor to
quote your Reference Number:OL/05-AT/2673 and Batch
numbers:OL/05/6565 in every correspondence with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for being
part of our promotions program.

Yours faithfully,
Mr,Regan Leon
Promotions Manager.
Osterreichische Lotterien
Osterreichische Lotterien made the following annotations----------
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).
If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and
delete this communication.

  • Congratulations!! Your Email have won the Osterreichische Lotterien, Osterreichische Lotterien Center, 10/16/2006