performingarts - legal practitioner;

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

legal practitioner;

  • From: Mr Haruna Mohammed & Associates <>
  • To:
  • Subject: legal practitioner;
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:06:35 -0300

Mr Haruna Mohammed & Associates
2, Kudeti Street,
Onipetesi,
Ikeja, Lagos
Email:

Good day,

I am Haruna Mohammed, a legal practitioner; I am the personal attorney
to a national of your country, who was a frontier to some big shots in
the country, here in Nigeria. On Sunday,2 February 2003, my client, his
wife and their three children were involved in bomb blast here in my
country. My client and his family unfortunately lost their
lives,(<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm >).

My late client has a huge deposit in a fixed deposit account before his
demise and the firm has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin
or have the deposit confiscated within the next ten official working
days. Believing that you are related, I seek your consent to present you
as the Next of Kin of the deceased, so that the proceed of this deposit
valued at US$7million dollars can be processed and released to you.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I hope to hear from you in no distant time. Feel free to call me
up once you receive this mail. All I will need you to send to me the
below stated informations so that I can begin to process the claim, if
you are related.

1. your full names.
2. your residential address and also company name and address.
3. your telephone, fax and mobile numbers for easy communication.
4. your age and marital status.
5. your occupation

As soon as i get the above informations then i can begin to process the
claim without any further delays

Best regards,
Haruna Mohammed

  • legal practitioner;, Mr Haruna Mohammed & Associates, 10/13/2006