performingarts - HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND

  • From: "Prof. Charles Soludo" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 03:47:38 GMT

PROF.CHARLES SOLUDO
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
GARKI,ABUJA,NIGERIA.

Date: 12/10/2006.

CONTRACT PAYMENT REF#:FMA/PED/FGN/1473/99-AP 05/CBN.

ATTN: PRESIDENT/DIRECTOR

As stated in the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the
Federal Government of Nigeria,your name and other information was discovered
as next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not received
their payments,we apologise for the delay of your payment and all the
inconveniences and infliction that we might have indulge you through,however
we were having some minor problem with the ministry through which this
contract was executed,which is inexplicable and have held us stranded and
indolent not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in
accrediting foreign contractors payments,we apologise once again.

I wish to inform you now that your payment is being processed and will be
released to you as soon as you respond to this mail,note that from records in
my file your outstanding contract payment is US$15.5M
(Fifteen Million, five Hundred thousand United States dollars).

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings: -

1) Your full name
2) Phone, fax and mobile number
3) Company name, position and address
4) Profession, age and marital status
5) Working ID/Int'l passport

Upon receipt of the above listed information,your payment will be made to you
through telegraphic transfer from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to your
destination bank.

Contact the Office of The Executive Governor as soon as you receive this
letter for onward processing of your payment.

Regards,

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO.
THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR

  • HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND, Prof. Charles Soludo, 10/12/2006