performingarts - Hot Job For You !!!! Salary Nice !!!!!

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Hot Job For You !!!! Salary Nice !!!!!

  • From: MCG ARTS WORLD INC <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Hot Job For You !!!! Salary Nice !!!!!
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 22:49:48 +0200 (CEST)

The art of STEVEN MCGRATH
OFFICE 34 Parliament Street,
a York, YO18SG,
UK Email:

Dear Friend, My name is Mr Steven Ashley Mcgrath, I am an artist with
my Wife Sofia Mcgrath, We own MCG ARTS WORLD in London, UnitedKingdom) I
lives in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats,
one dog and the love of my life my Wife Sofia Mcgrath. It is definitely
a full house, I have been doing art-work since I was a small child that
gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in high school
and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either
pencil or art brush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added
designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my art
for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards,
prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors
from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when
it comes to selling my art works to Americans, they are always offering
to make payment with cashier's cheque or Company checks and certify
money order, which is difficult for me to cash here in London United
Kingdom because it takes longer time to clear which is about one month why
in united state is just three to five banking days to cleared, that is
the major reason why I am not shipping worldwide to Asia, Africa and
Australia, because most buyer from the United States want to ship to loved
ones outside the United States Provinces, But now I and working on
eradicating that negative policies. I am looking for a representative in
the United States Of America who will be working for me as a part time
worker and I will be willing to pay 7% for every transaction, which
wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me
receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is
responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and
getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in
the state, so for now I need a representative in the United States Of
America who will be handling the payment aspect for our company. But the
problem I have is trust; I have made arrangement with the FBI in
Washington, which guarantees maximum security to all our clearing
representatives and customers worldwide. NOTE: All charges of the Western
Union
money transfer or Money Gram including bank transfer will be deducted
from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t spend a dime out
of your personal money. If you are interested, please get back to me as
soon as possible via email. N: B, Please send to me the listed
information below: YOUR FULL NAME:
............................................................... CONTACT
ADDRESS:
........................................................... YOUR DIRECT
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
.......................... YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
EMPLOYMENT STATUE (IF ANY): …………………………………. You have to provide me with
the following address so that i can forward it to our customers to
contact you and send payment through courier service immediately. Thanks for
your assistant and God bless.

MR & MRS STEVEN MCGRATH ASHELY
Director of MCG ARTS WORLD INC,
London,
United Kingdom

  • Hot Job For You !!!! Salary Nice !!!!!, MCG ARTS WORLD INC, 10/06/2006