performingarts - PART TIME JOB PLACEMENT OFFER.

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

PART TIME JOB PLACEMENT OFFER.

  • From: , ".Japan." <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PART TIME JOB PLACEMENT OFFER.
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:36:55 +0200

Yen Takashi
Centre for Contemporary Art
2-6-1 3F Ogura Yahata-Higashi-ku,.
Kitakyushu 805-0059 ,Japan.
Phone +81 93 663 1615
Fax + 81 93 663 1610

http://www.cca-kitakyushu.org

Good day,

We the Members Board of Directors,.CCA [Centre for Contemporary Art]
=are seeking respective Agents in our Canada/America market region.

We produce,exhibit and sell:-Art/Crafts,jewelry of all kinds.
We Officially seek your partnership to establish a medium of getting
our various Clients with respect to their outstanding payments
onwardly
to be made through you to us,CCA [Centre for Contemporary Art,.
Japan].

We welcome your revert confirming your interest for these official
collection purpose.Subject to your completion of further Official
endorsements/registration,you will be informed accordingly.

Anticipating your interest,forward name,residential/postal address
and
phone/fax numbers.

Below is respective consultant of the company you can contact for
further details:- Ms.Yen Takashi
[]

Thank You.,
Centre for Contemporary Art,.Japan.

  • PART TIME JOB PLACEMENT OFFER., .Japan., 10/06/2006