performingarts - PARTNERSHIP IN PROGRESS

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

PARTNERSHIP IN PROGRESS

  • From: "DR. KEITA MADIBOH" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PARTNERSHIP IN PROGRESS
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:58:23 -0700

Dear friends,
First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. I'm a highly
placed official working with the Ministry of State for Finance and Economic
Planning here in Banjul-Gambia, West Africa; my name is DR. MADIBOH KEITA
I-m presently on Sabbatical here in the UK. My department, the treasury,
does transactions that run into several hundreds of millions of dollars
quarterly. I and two other colleagues in this department are currently in
need of a silent foreign partner, whose influence and bank account we can
use, to transfer certain sum of money. This fund accrued legitimately but
discretely to us as commission from foreign contracts through our private
connections. The fund is presently waiting to be remitted by our offshore
funds managers to any foreign beneficiary cleared for payment.

However by virtue of our positions as civil servants in our country we
cannot acquire this money directly, in our names. We are not allowed by the
civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank account outside our
shores; on the other hand it is not safe for us to keep the money here due
to our unstable political environment in this part of the world. I have been
delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues to look for an overseas
silent partner in whose account we would transfer the money for our mutual
benefit, hence the reason for this message. I'm requesting that you should
cooperate and assist us as our silent partner and receive the funds in your
account for us on trust. We propose to reach compromise on the sharing
ratio. You will be free to take your commission immediately the funds hit
your account. Since our objective for now is to invest the money, it would
be appreciated if you can also be of assistance by advising on short and
long term investment possib
ilities your country.
Should it not be convenient for you to assist with investing, we can end our
cooperation after you hand over to us our percentage of the money. The
transaction although discrete is legitimate, the money will be transferred
to your account with all necessary back-up documents showing legitimacy and
source origin of funds. The transfer will be effected within seven working
days to be completed. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are
interested or not please do not expose this information to any one else. I
confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either of
us. Please give me your response immediately while keeping everything
confidential. My telephone number +447024079589 and fax-line +448701351026.
Yours Sincerely,
DR. MADIBOH KEITA

  • PARTNERSHIP IN PROGRESS, DR. KEITA MADIBOH, 10/05/2006