performingarts - Emplotement Office

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Emplotement Office

  • From: James Rider <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Emplotement Office
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 05:48:24 +0200

Hello dear friend! We are happy to announce about the upcoming employee
recruiting at the Service Finance Inc. Yes, the vital moment has come and
Your chance of getting the top-rated financial manager position is as close
as never before. The primary concern of all employees of Service Finance Inc.
is our continuous effort for complete satisfaction of our customers in terms
of service, for maintaining the highest level of quality and reliability of
the services we provide. For the initial period we are offering a part-time
employment, later depending on your activity results you can turn to the
full-time employment. As for now, the position of the Service Finance Inc.
abroad financial manager that is based on punctuality, managerial abilities
and responsibility includes the following requirements: 1. Be able to check
your email several times a day 2. Be able to respond to emails immediately 3.
Be able to work overtime if needed 4. Be responsible and hard working 5. Be
able t!
o open bank accounts for company needs (if needed) 6. Should have personal
bank account You will also receive detailed instructions for subsequent
actions from our manager with information how to receive/transfer the money.
The entire process is quite simple. Enter our site below and enter the
required personal information. We guarantee that no other third party will
have an access to any source with your personal information storage. After
that You will have to open an account in one of the banks Finance Service
Inc. is working with. You will receive payments from our clients to Your bank
account and after the withdrawal the money should be sent to our abroad
agents either via the Western Union money transfer service or via the Money
Gram postal/financial transfer office. These services are most popular and
convenient in today's world of intense financial activity and the purpose of
increasing the customers' satisfaction. Payment for Your services: You will
receive from 5%!
to 10% from the total amount of money You receive to Your ban!
k accoun
t for every successive transaction. Your Finance Service Inc. activity will
take no more that 8-10 hours per week and approximately Your weekly income
will be around 500-800 AU dollars. You bear the responsibility for safety of
this money. We also examine the money origin and the customer's honesty to
provide legality and safety of our business for all our abroad employees. Our
reputation is very important to us, therefore think twice before accepting
our offer. We only work with honest and responsible people. Don't hesitate to
contact us and ask any questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you
soon. Now enter the site to look through all the information You need here!
Send Your resume to mail
:
P.S If You prove to be a well-motivated and diligent employee of Finance
Service Inc. , we might open our branch in Your home-town with You taking the
leading position in this business affair. It's all up to You whether You want
to live Your life with resp!
ect and high-financial ground or not

  • Emplotement Office, James Rider, 10/04/2006