performingarts - proof their online banking access

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

proof their online banking access

  • From: Nationwide Internet Banking <>
  • To:
  • Subject: proof their online banking access
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:11:10 +0200

Dear Customer,

Due to the recent upgrade of our servers, we have issued this warning message:

It has come to our attention that some of our customers
no longer have access to their banking online.

So, we have issued that
all customers should provide some information which would be necessary
to proof their online banking access.

We urge you to click on the below reference to confirm your active online banking.

Reference*

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/confirm?=proof_active_membership=CONF_a2387h8jdi7098ild87501

Regards
Customers Service
Nationwide Building Society

  • proof their online banking access, Nationwide Internet Banking, 09/22/2006