ntacpeering - Re: Notes from NTAC Peering and Routing call

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Re: Notes from NTAC Peering and Routing call

  • From: Jeff Bartig <>
  • To: Matt Valenzisi <>
  • Cc: Dan Schmiedt <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Notes from NTAC Peering and Routing call
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 04:23:23 +0000

Matt,

Here is an initial list of the eSports related networks I plan to talk with about establishing peering with I2PX.  The bottom two, G-Core and i3D.net, are already completed.

I'm interested in adding more to this list, if anyone has additional networks we should be considering.  The existing list was generated from requests I've been receiving from I2PX participants and from a quick search of peeringdb.com for networks that mention gaming.

Jeff

Peer Network ASN Comments Twitch 46489 the youtube of gaming Valve 32590 Steam Sony PlayStation 33353   Blizzard Entertainment 57976 World of Warcraft Roblox 22697 elementary/middleschool Riot Games 6507 League of Legends G-Core Labs 199524 World of Tanks i3D.net 49544