ntacpeering - Interim report of "TR-CPS" Future Peering Service Framework Committee

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Interim report of "TR-CPS" Future Peering Service Framework Committee

  • From: Chris Spears <>
  • To: NTAC <>, " Routing WG" <>
  • Subject: Interim report of "TR-CPS" Future Peering Service Framework Committee
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:53:01 -0500

Dear NTAC / NTAC Peering & Routing WG members,

Please see the note below from Rob, regarding the interim report from the Future Peering Service Framework Committee.   Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Spears
Sr Network Planning Architect, Internet2
office: 202-803-8977
Come visit the new internet2.edu!

Begin forwarded message: