ntacpeering - NTAC technical review of US-UCAN proposal

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

NTAC technical review of US-UCAN proposal

  • From: Jeff Bartig <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: NTAC technical review of US-UCAN proposal
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:34:29 -0500

Hello,

The AOAC has requested that the NTAC perform a technical review of
the US-UCAN BTOP proposal. This task has been delegated to the
Routing and Peering Working Group of the NTAC. I am looking for
volunteers interested in participating on this project. If you are
interested, e-mail me or talk with me next week at the Joint Techs
meeting.

If you are attending Joint Techs and have an interest in the future
Internet2 network, there will be a US-UCAN community update/discussion
on Monday from 12:30-1:50pm (currently on the agenda as a BTOP BoF).
Chris Robb and I will be hosting this. This meeting will be the
kickoff of the NTAC US-UCAN technical review. Even if you aren't
volunteering for the review team, I encourage you to attend to
provide feedback and ask questions. Your input will be valuable
for the review.

http://events.internet2.edu/2010/jt-oarnet/agenda.cfm?go=session&id=10001266&event=1124

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Jeff Bartig | University of Wisconsin - Madison

| Division of Information Technology
(608) 262-8336 | Network Services/WAN Engineering/WiscNet
GTalk/AIM/Yahoo: jbartig |