ntac-networkautomation - Re: Reminder: NTAC Network Automation SIG Monthly

Subject: NTAC Network Automation Working Group

Re: Reminder: NTAC Network Automation SIG Monthly

  • From: Shannon Byrnes <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Reminder: NTAC Network Automation SIG Monthly
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 17:51:03 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=hiH+QTx37SFzJVd+pHgknu9mfbsLnrxOMyXm53JzGy8=; b=Jse/Or9A566mqD6c1j4RYFVK2CPMHezkVhAZqZ6z+nzL9qAXiPnLRyFzvACZDZQi190j5z+FwZwd5OH1YjSe1PvWHpnEoxGG2eqTDyAatwp3A3+f9IKrTkK4wCUOp0wkpqNhVZapgmYtQca9BESqHYcpxUrLk/z1aUzdvq6ULhQPumHzjlwUc4P9LV2N2xsp4nXip0twlBmaO7b/5kTVdIknudlS+NtSA2cTucvCV5QQctG86vvV6Hbex0SX9tcrQSyBTEqUAESHbfJmjKkV1IXPNM6QfBqmONkgF1jzZBD3e2HbePhUtpLSzo35cCV9u11McruIf3zOS1iQeJXn5w==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Oq4bXM755GBCzcBnEESUPpFvbkz3fROzfXHdh84Bir9TtSd5KnWuIm4U2WtKUnyIvXgBFQY3KFeIJpyLshWC3PdIr4WF9GIqFCCni6Uniq0GK9VXxGVbfnmaIcT3PYRZSALWHYu6yGnn2bY60giRUHcT298GK7q3v+SgteDfev3U0tWOjBZfPaPY1LTtsFbm/riyF7oU1ioXo/7MkSymQia98arUFbRLUWI5B5hk2YLZcJTQixaJIAMzrxn57lRRMhL9/rxYTZfNDuAXqn5CwMQm/B3EEci/u+L6oxTdG0qjAyPFgSFRipIHHMS8ovy/L1DYnkGqR4lCsiEJGQagFw==
  • Msip_labels:

As mentioned in the Slack channel, we have a last minute pivot away from Google Docs to EtherPad. Please use this link instead for our monthly agenda:

https://etherpad.nrp-nautilus.io/p/i2-ntac-networkautomation

-----
Shannon Byrnes
Network Services - Infrastructure Systems & Software