npw18-04 - Re: [npw18-04] thanX

Subject: 2018 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Re: [npw18-04] thanX

  • From: Gill Davies <>
  • To: Renate Kreil <>
  • Cc: Claudio Allocchio <>, Matias Palo <>, , Joe Bennett <>, Justin Trieger <>, Ann Doyle <>
  • Subject: Re: [npw18-04] thanX
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 17:14:23 +0100
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hello friends!

Hope you had a better journey home than me and my pal, Renate!  A delay to my Miami to London flight meant I had to wait in Heathrow for 8 hours before I could get a flight back to Glasgow.  And despite having 8 hours to organise it, BA could not manage to put my bag on the same flight as me.  They've just delivered it, so now I have my power supply for my laptop.

The sun is out in Glasgow, but it's cold - so I'm missing Miami! It was fantastic to see old friends and meet new ones.

At Edinburgh Napier University we're running our own workshop next week (4 May) - we're gathering together arts companies in Scotland to tell them about networked arts and what's possible.  We'll be featuring some of your work in our presentations, so they'll find out about the great projects happening all over the world.  Maybe some of them will want to collaborate with you? I certainly hope so!

I'll keep in touch to let you know.

All the best!

Gill