npw18-04 - Re: [npw18-04] Upcoming Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Subject: 2018 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Re: [npw18-04] Upcoming Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

  • From:
  • To: , Matias Palo <>, Joe Bennett <>
  • Cc: Justin Trieger <>, Ann Doyle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [npw18-04] Upcoming Network Performing Arts Production Workshop
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 14:19:24 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

We have since many years the network arts mailing list Wich will be updated with new participants soon I guess