npa14-04 - Re: [npa14-04] Thank you and follow up.

Subject: 2014 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

Re: [npa14-04] Thank you and follow up.

  • From: Claudio Allocchio <>
  • To: Ann Doyle <>, Peter Szegedi <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [npa14-04] Thank you and follow up.
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 10:30:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

Please, Ann, forward this message to all the participatns, thanks!

As Peter Szegedi said in Miami, there is a worldwide mailing list named

which serves as sharing and communication mean about the topics we are dealing in this area. If you agree, drop an email to Peter and he will subscribe you there.

More over, we are collecting multimedia material (photos, videos) which you have taken at th workshop, to archive them also together with the presentations. If you have them, please share them with Ann, Justin and myself... don't be shy! all your multimedia stuff is good and we can take out lot of useful things for the next workshops from it!

If you need to send large files, just use FileSender... I can give you invitations to use it even if you are not (yet) users of the service.

all the best!

Claudio Allocchio G A R R

Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523 Italian Academic and G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565 Research Network P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca