npa14-04 - [npa14-04] Thank you and follow up.

Subject: 2014 Network Performing Arts Production Workshop

[npa14-04] Thank you and follow up.

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [npa14-04] Thank you and follow up.
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 15:05:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello all  - Thank you for traveling to Miami Beach for the 10th Networked Performing Arts Production Workshop.  I hope you all had successful travels home.    Again, thank you to our New World Symphony hosts and to our TERENA colleagues for their co-sponsorship and to all of our presenters for their time and expertise.   I look forward to the many collaborations I hope will result from our time together.

A few follow up items:
The workshop ppts are archived here:  http://events.internet2.edu/2014/nws/index.html

I would like to send everyone a list of workshop attendees with our email addresses.   Please respond to me with permission to include your email address.    Thank you; it was great to be with all of you this week!    Best regards.   - Ann
Ann Doyle, Director
Global and Cultural Programs
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011