ngi2021-12 - [ngi2021-12] ACTION REQUIRED to Participate in "Infrastructure & Advanced Networking" Dec 1-3

Subject: TechEXtra 2021: Next Generation Infrastructure & Advanced Networking Event

[ngi2021-12] ACTION REQUIRED to Participate in "Infrastructure & Advanced Networking" Dec 1-3

  • From: Susan Evett <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [ngi2021-12] ACTION REQUIRED to Participate in "Infrastructure & Advanced Networking" Dec 1-3
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:42:09 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=e5PthTdNEwyx3JHmtpI9SsA9spUcz6SAQuvnw5r5lEM=; b=VpQlYgFEZjGEd6n9zchNk8o7J4imDUvQxpwfLPMLmPBgmW9ApibjfCGlVtv5IjO5plXGvm8ZvCduMIXbgcDVTdWvcNgpJe492sxxig8AwPhDg7wlWv1cIuxM4i9c6HzvuRoIDY2LaBz853P1ODSU/GiU2R6y022GTq5GsJOGaWmD+UX8U8+I94o+YUrJvu5+9MB5yNm7wv0vTb3kvbWMlB/MXWAVHps8kquK2FkWM8bYOk3ZwnDLK2GbGuvZYl0QAEtebTvHRNaqqfcoO6NLf0LZ2qutjmScisNG+qVHJ4LkfuvVzFzjMu7UBv6vO6FpOFxVJvhHiTXRBrDlJlmoAQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=IdyCEfUQZ42ykSNabYPaLotPTNhpK33CuX5pA0LQ3LxEpnUx+QsAAvZ2cfkUhFhyq6rgPDW8A88xC5yrDq96s34oVyrvARC+BkIpLP/wXzvTqZjjZ4xjIh5DywItGT3fTn+y4h/B6K7a2Q/qKWhmtNvDArPRJs9YYvv6r2eGnyQHDLZ9IOQJCnVlcYp3cDe9fuRr6qmxwgVrBjX6i+qKvYB7DP+yVy+jjV7gek4Iih3ib4928BI0MsLdZexM8nMYXusyxCTh/gSWwHSiTc+7CMtnXhXLyakqBBN5yITdn4CFE7aPLDVex6/KAW7YbBN38028s5b59v9PB19mlOj05g==

Greetings!

The Internet2 Network Services team is excited to have you join us December 1 - 3, 2021 for TechEXtra21: Infrastructure & Advanced Networking! Get ready for an engaging meeting filled with marvelous presentations and insightful conversations. Ahead of the event, we want to provide you with some quick updates to help you prepare for the conference:

Canvas Access:

We are running the event using Canvas; you should have received a separate email inviting you to authenticate. (For anyone who has not already done so, we have sent a reminder link this morning!) Authenticating is required to allow you to access the event content.

ACTION ITEM: Please check that you have access to the Canvas course and content: https://learning.internet2.edu/courses/81

If you are unable to access this link, please either reach out to us via Slack or send an email to  or come to one of our “Help Desk” sessions (times and links under “Still Have Questions” below).

Communication throughout event:

Slack will be our main communication channel. You should have been added to the 'techextra21-advanced-networking' Slack channel. If you have not and are certain you’ve registered for the event, please reach out to  for another invitation. This is the primary space to ask questions, share insights and feedback throughout the conference with your peers, and receive any updates. We will be posting regularly and hope you will feel free to join in or start conversations!

Participating in Event:

We hope that you plan to join us for the entire event so you can get the most out of interacting with the sessions. Inside Canvas is a homepage that contains links to each of the (3) days programs, a variety of resources you might find useful, and a link to the social tools we are using. A zoom link to the day’s program is available at the top of each day’s page. You can jump back to the home page at any time – once you are authenticated to Canvas, everything you need is available from the event home page.

Still have questions?

We are here to support you along the way. If you are feeling good about the Infrastructure & Advanced Networking event - success! If you still have lingering questions, join us for a Help Desk session! This is an informal meeting where you can pop in and out as you wish. If need assistance, we hope you’ll be able to join:

Help Desk #1

Time: Monday, November 29, 2021, 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://internet2.zoom.us/j/92946825984?pwd=NFFzQm9pdkZUTk9wdEoySWQwcFdRdz09

Meeting ID: 929 4682 5984

Passcode: 007303

Help Desk #2

Time: Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://internet2.zoom.us/j/98822452562?pwd=NFBXMDQ0eVdCSGF5RHA5aGtGcDBUZz09

Meeting ID: 988 2245 2562

Passcode: 573289

Please let us know if you have any questions we can answer now.

We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Susan

Susan Evett

Internet2

www.internet2.edu

PNG image

  • [ngi2021-12] ACTION REQUIRED to Participate in "Infrastructure & Advanced Networking" Dec 1-3, Susan Evett, 11/29/2021