ngi-2019-07 - [NGI-2019-07] Recording from 4/2/20 Webinar re: Kentik support for online learning

Subject: NGI Community Planning Workshop - 07-2019

[NGI-2019-07] Recording from 4/2/20 Webinar re: Kentik support for online learning

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [NGI-2019-07] Recording from 4/2/20 Webinar re: Kentik support for online learning
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:28:32 +0000

Hi All,
The recording from the 4/2/20 Kentik webinar is available here:

If you are interested in the service, here is a link to register for the service (current Kentik customers aren’t eligible): https://www.kentik.com/go/edu-trial/

See attached for a description of the service. Thanks.
Linda

On Apr 2, 2020, at 2:08 PM, Linda Roos <> wrote:

Hi,
Hope that you will be able to join us for the Kentik webinar. We will record if you aren’t able to join! Thanks.
Linda